### ON SPECIAL! ###
To Get Free Shipping: Purchase a minimum quantity from Australia (minimum 3 posters), New Zealand (minimum 4 posters), or the United States and Canada (both minimum 5 posters). It is calculated on the checkout page.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1981 to 1988 (G-body) production history poster print
Printed on Premium Gloss 240 gsm Paper Stock | Scroll down to see larger image and buy this print
This print profiles the 1981 to 1988 4th generation Chevrolet Monte Carlo. The poster has a large section of text at the top detailing the background and production of the model, and each illustrated car has a label and accompanying text underneath that tells the story of the engine choices, features, options and ongoing production changes for the models. Details include:
- Illustrated different models
- Factory paint colours
- Illustrated wheel options
- Engine and performance info
- Features and factory options info
- Production totals with breakdown of years and models
Excerpt from print:
For 1983 the removable roof option vanished, the 150hp (112kW) and 240lb-ft (325Nm) 5.0L V8 became optional for all regions and the SS (Super Sport) nameplate returned after a 12-year absence. It was available in white or blue, both with blue bench seat interiors incl. SS embroidery, full instrumentation, sports suspension, unique aerodynamic nose with air dam, rear spoiler, blackouts and 15” 5-spoke wheels with white-letter performance tyres. Its 5.0L HO V8 produced 175hp (130kW) and 235lb-ft (319Nm), and it cost $10,474.
It includes 20 cars representing the production changes including:
- 1981 Monte Carlo (3.8L V6)
- 1981 Monte Carlo Landau (4.4L V8)
- 1981 Monte Carlo (3.8L turbocharged V6)
- 1981 Monte Carlo Landau (5.0L V8 - California only)
- 1982 Monte Carlo (4.3L diesel V6)
- 1982 Monte Carlo (5.7L diesel V8)
- 1983 Monte Carlo SS (5.0L HO V8)
- 1984 Monte Carlo SS (5.0L HO V8)
- 1984 Monte Carlo SS (5.7L V8 - Mexican market)
- 1985 Monte Carlo (4.3L V6)
- 1985 Monte Carlo SS (5.0L HO V8)
- 1986 Monte Carlo (4.3L V6)
- 1986 Monte Carlo LS (5.0L V8)
- 1986 Monte Carlo SS (5.0L HO V8)
- 1986 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe (5.0L HO V8)
- 1987 Monte Carlo LS (4.3L V6)
- 1987 Monte Carlo SS (5.0L HO V8)
- 1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe (5.0L HO V8)
- 1988 Monte Carlo LS (5.0L V8)
- 1988 Monte Carlo SS (5.0L HO V8)
Suitable as a framed print for the Chevrolet, G-body or Monte Carlo enthusiast!
PRINT SIZE: 19x13 inches
PAPER STOCK: 240gsm premium gloss (thick and shiny)
The word SAMPLE appears on the poster image just for website listing purposes, it's not on the actual print you receive. Many hours of planning, research, illustrating and writing work have gone into the production of this print and I'm very proud of it. My work is bought by enthusiasts from all corners of the world and is also often purchased to be given as gifts.
Note: I reserve the right to make minor changes to the prints in the interest of improvement or accuracy. I endeavour to update my website images as soon as possible but you may receive a newer version of the print with some changes. The factory paint colours represented on the prints are reproduced as closely as possible. Actual prints may very slightly vary due to differences between individual computer or mobile device screens and printer, and supplies of paper stock and ink stock.