### ON SPECIAL! ###
To Get Free Shipping: Purchase a minimum quantity from Australia (minimum 3 posters), New Zealand (minimum 4 posters), or the United States and Canada (both minimum 5 posters). It is calculated on the checkout page.
Ford Fox Mustang 1987 to 1993 evolution poster
Printed on Premium Gloss 240 gsm Paper Stock | Scroll down to see larger image and buy this print
This print profiles the evolution of the Fox-body Ford Mustang aero-style models from 1987 to 1993. There is a long introductory text at the top explaining the background/technical information of the range, labels for each car, as well as model-specific descriptive/technical texts. The model range has a selection of 20 models for key discussion points of features and changes over the years.
It also includes a yearly body production totals summary.
Specially included is an SSP police version.
The poster features:
- 1987-88 Mustang LX 2-door sedan
- 1987-88 Mustang LX 5.0 hatchback
- 1987-88 Mustang LX 5.0 convertible
- 1987-88 Mustang GT hatchback
- 1987-88 Mustang GT convertible
- 1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Sport hatchback
- 1989 Mustang GT hatchback
- 1990 Mustang GT hatchback
- 1990 Mustang Special Edition
- 1991 Mustang GT hatchback
- 1991 Mustang GT convertible
- 1991 Mustang LX 2-door sedan
- 1992-93 Mustang LX 5.0 hatchback
- 1992 Mustang GT hatchback
- 1992 Mustang SSP 2-door sedan
- 1992.5 Mustang Special Edition
- 1993 Mustang GT
- 1993 Mustang Special Edition
- 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra
- 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R
Suitable as a framed print for the Ford or American sports car enthusiast!
PRINT SIZE: 19x13 inches
PAPER STOCK: 240gsm premium gloss (thick and shiny)
The word SAMPLE appears on the poster image just for website listing purposes, it's not on the actual print you receive. Many hours of planning, research, illustrating and writing work have gone into the production of this print and I'm very proud of it. My work is bought by enthusiasts from all corners of the world and is also often purchased to be given as gifts.
Note: I reserve the right to make minor changes to the prints in the interest of improvement or accuracy. I endeavour to update my website images as soon as possible but you may receive a newer version of the print with some changes. The factory paint colours represented on the prints are reproduced as closely as possible. Actual prints may very slightly vary due to differences between individual computer or mobile device screens and printer, and supplies of paper stock and ink stock.